Alibi is a 51m motor yacht built by CBI Navi in 2005. She can accommodate 12 guests and has plenty of space for outdoor activities.
There is a panoramic open deck area with half moon large sunbathing mattresses and an extendable table for 12 guests and a bar. The sundeck boasts large cushions, a Jacuzzi, a U-shaped settee and another table for 12. Alibi also features a gymnasium and a garage that holds a tender, three jets skis and more.
Inside this superyacht are five cabins: a full-width master with an office and a Jacuzzi tub, two VIP cabins with Jacuzzi baths and two double and one twin guest cabin all with ensuites
Alibi is listed for sale on boatinternational.com by Burgess asking €11.5 million.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Displacement
- Length Overall:51.0m (167' 3")
- Beam:9.3m (30' 6")
- Max Draught:3.3m (10' 9")
- Gross Tonnage:663.00
- Displacement Tonnage:600.00
- Year of Build:2005
- Hull Number:39
- Hull Type:Full Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:16.50kn
- Cruising Speed:13.00kn
- Range (nm):4000.00nm @ 10.00kn
- Consumption:450.00L / 118.88USG
- Fuel Capacity:105000.00L / 27738.07USG
- Water Capacity:40000.00L / 10566.88USG
- Passenger Rooms:6
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:4
- Twin Rooms:1
- MCA Compliant:Yes
- Flag:Cayman Islands
**Approximate price conversion.