Amanzi is a 26.6m motor yacht built to RINA class in steel and aluminium by Benetti Sail Division in 2004.
Her interior was designed by the owner in satin wood, and can accommodate 10 guests in five staterooms.
Twin MAN 820hp engines give her a cruising speed of 10 knots and a range of 2,000 nautical miles.
Amanzi is listed for sale by SuperYachtsMonaco asking €2.65 million.
Build & Design
- Exterior Designer:Riccardo Paoli
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Displacement
- Length Overall:26.6m (87' 3")
- Length at Waterline:23.3m (76' 5")
- Beam:6.4m (20' 11")
- Max Draught:2.1m (6' 10")
- Gross Tonnage:98.00
- Displacement Tonnage:105.00
- Builder:Benetti SD
- Year of Build:2004
- Hull Type:Full Displacement
- Number of Decks:2
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:13.50kn
- Cruising Speed:12.00kn
- Range (nm):2900.00nm @ 10.00kn
- Consumption:160.00L / 42.27USG
- Fuel Capacity:20000.00L / 5283.44USG
- Water Capacity:4500.00L / 1188.77USG
- Passenger Rooms:5
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:2
- Twin Rooms:2
- MCA Compliant:Yes
**Approximate price conversion.