BLISS is a 44.00m motor yacht built by Heesen Yachts in 2007 to ABS class and MCA compliant.
Built in aluminium, BLISS is powered by twin MTU 16V 4000 M90 giving her a top speed of 25 knots. She accommodates up to 12 guests in a master suite, three doubles, twin cabin and upper salon.
The contemporary striking interior design of this sophisticated yacht has been created by prestigious Icelandic designer Ingibjörg St. Palmadottir and manufactured by Austrian Sinnex.
BLISS is a perfect example of Dutch quality and class, was very well maintained and is in mint condition.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Semi-displacement
- Series, Model, Class:Heesen 4400
- Length Overall:44.17m (144' 10")
- Length at Waterline:36.3m (119' 1")
- Beam:9.0m (29' 6")
- Max Draught:2.5m (8' 2")
- Gross Tonnage:458.00
- Builder:Heesen Yachts
- Year of Build:2007
- Hull Number:138 44
- Hull Type:Semi Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:28.00kn
- Cruising Speed:26.00kn
- Range (nm):3200.00nm @ 12.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:69000.00L / 18227.87USG
- Water Capacity:16000.00L / 4226.75USG
- Passenger Rooms:5
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:3
- Twin Rooms:1
- MCA Compliant:Yes
**Approximate price conversion.