Columbo Breeze, ex Sundowner, is one of the very few shoal draft versions of this ever popular series built. Her original owner specified many many extras over the standard Oyster scope of supply and her second owner has greatly improved the yacht from a mechanical and updated equipment standpoint.
She has always benefited from a full time crew and is only offered by her second owner as he has purchased a much larger sailing yacht.
Columbo Breeze is listed for sale on boatinternational.com by Fraser Yachts asking $2,500,000.
Build & Design
- Name:COLUMBO BREEZE
- Yacht Type:Sail Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Monohull
- Series, Model, Class:Oyster 66
- Length Overall:20.37m (66' 9")
- Length at Waterline:17.16m (56' 3")
- Beam:5.48m (17' 11")
- Max Draught:2.68m (8' 9")
- Gross Tonnage:49.00
- Displacement Tonnage:38.00
- Hull Builder:Bridgland Moulders, Lowestoft, Uk
- Year of Build:2004
- Hull Number:66/11
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:10.00kn
- Cruising Speed:9.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:2044.00L / 539.97USG
- Water Capacity:2044.00L / 539.97USG
- Passenger Rooms:3
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:1
*Not for sale to U.S. Residents while in U.S. Waters.
**Approximate price conversion.