The Wally 47 is a spacious sports cruiser that blends practicality with indulgence. Controlled by a simple joystick for ease of Docking at low speed or the more conventional wheel for handling at speeds over 37 Knots.
The Wally 47 cuts through the sea with ease, the proven hull design makes the boat very safe allowing sharp turns at any speed.
Teak decks and carbon fiber components combine to create a chic design true to Wally’s values of simplicity and performance. The interior offers a double cabin and a smaller single one plus a convenient bathroom with shower. The very large cockpit with the galley makes it an amazing and spacious dayboat, the hard top provides excellent weather protection and shade while the large side windows allow for a pleasant flow of air.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Planing/Fast Yacht, Sports/Open Motor Yacht
- Series, Model, Class:Wally Power 47
- Length Overall:14.7m (48' 2")
- Length at Waterline:11.9m (39' 0")
- Beam:4.5m (14' 9")
- Max Draught:1.25m (4' 1")
- Displacement Tonnage:11.84
- Year of Build:2009
- Hull Type:Planing
- Number of Decks:2
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:38.00kn
- Cruising Speed:34.00kn
- Range (nm):500.00nm @ 30.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:1950.00L / 515.14USG
- Water Capacity:240.00L / 63.40USG
- Make:Volvo Penta
- Total Power:870.00hp
- Hull:Carbon, Composite
- Superstructure:Carbon, Composite
- Passenger Rooms:1
- Master Rooms:1
- Classification:CE Category B
- Flag:British Virgin Islands
**Approximate price conversion.