The 35m superyacht, built by the Italian yard Benetti in GRP, was delivered in 2005. With naval architecture by Benetti from a Stefano Righini design she was completed to MCA complancy.
The interior styling by Kate Bingham Interior Design, accommodates 10 guests in five luxurious cabins including: master, 2 VIP and 2 twin cabins. Furthermore the interiors walls are lined in rich wood paneling and complimented with marble flooring. The main deck houses a large dining room and spacious saloon with a bar for entertaining separating the two. On the aft deck, al fresco dining is available around an oval table with a semi circular sofa and teak chairs seating eight guests, and there is a staircase with access to the swimming platform and tender garage.
Powered by twin 1,400hp Caterpillar engines she has a cruising speed of 15 knots and a range of 3,500 nautical miles. At higher speeds she still remains quiet and comfortable with the aid of Quantum zero speed stabilisers.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Semi-displacement
- Series, Model, Class:Benetti Classic 115
- Length Overall:35.0m (114' 9")
- Length at Waterline:29.44m (96' 7")
- Beam:7.62m (25' 0")
- Max Draught:1.95m (6' 4")
- Gross Tonnage:247.00
- Displacement Tonnage:190.00
- Year of Build:2005
- Hull Number:BC 024
- Hull Type:Semi Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:16.00kn
- Cruising Speed:15.00kn
- Range (nm):3200.00nm @ 12.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:35000.00L / 9246.02USG
- Water Capacity:6500.00L / 1717.12USG
- Total Power:2840.00hp
- Master Rooms:1
- VIP Rooms:2
- Double Rooms:2
**Approximate price conversion.