Available for charter
Launched in 1999 and refit in 2014, ELIZABETH features generous accommodations for 8 guests in 4 staterooms. Twin Caterpillar 3412's power here to a max speed of 21 knots and allow her to cruise comfortably at 16 knots.
This 118 ft. Trinity has been lovingly taken care of by her owner and kept in impeccable condition.
The interior boats a large volume for her size, allowing her eight guests in four staterooms plenty of room to stretch out and relax. Her sundeck has large sunbeds, a Jacuzzi, and room for the tender and toys. This yacht has everything you need to explore the most beautiful waters on Earth.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Semi-displacement
- Series, Model, Class:Victory Lane 118
- Length Overall:35.97m (118' 0")
- Length at Waterline:30.72m (100' 9")
- Beam:8.02m (26' 3")
- Max Draught:1.83m (6' 0")
- Gross Tonnage:251.00
- Displacement Tonnage:187.00
- Builder:Trinity Yachts
- Year of Build:1999
- Hull Number:T010
- Hull Type:Semi Displacement
- Number of Decks:2
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:17.50kn
- Cruising Speed:14.50kn
- Range (nm):3750.00nm @ 12.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:36336.00L / 9598.96USG
- Water Capacity:9462.00L / 2499.60USG
- Total Power:2800.00hp
- Deck:Aluminium, Teak
- Passenger Rooms:4
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:2
- Twin Rooms:1
**Approximate price conversion.