Ermis² is a 37.56m motor yacht built by New Zealand’s McMullen & Wing in 2008 to a Humphreys Yacht Design.
Germanischer Lloyd classed and MCA compliant, she features an interior by Humphreys Yacht Design that uses paint-treated ash and clear varnish maple to create the feel of a Caribbean beach house, accommodating up to 10 guests in four cabins.
This superyacht uses carbon fibre in an ultra-lightweight construction to ensure that she is both strong and very fast, with triple MTU 16V 4000 M90 engines driving KaMeWa waterjets to a cruising speed of 45 knots and a top speed of over 55 knots.
Build & Design
- Name:ERMIS 2
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Planing/Fast Yacht
- Length Overall:37.56m (123' 2")
- Length at Waterline:30.15m (98' 11")
- Beam:6.43m (21' 1")
- Max Draught:1.6m (5' 2")
- Gross Tonnage:184.00
- Displacement Tonnage:102.00
- Builder:McMullen & Wing
- Hull Builder:Pachoud, Tauranga, New Zealand (Hull No: 41)
- Year of Build:2008
- Hull Number:1012
- Hull Type:Planing
- Number of Decks:2
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:58.00kn
- Cruising Speed:45.00kn
- Range (nm):3500.00nm @ 12.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:55000.00L / 14529.46USG
- Water Capacity:2100.00L / 554.76USG
- Hull:Carbon, Epoxy
- Superstructure:Carbon, Epoxy
- Passenger Rooms:4
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:2
- MCA Compliant:Yes
**Approximate price conversion.