Impetus is a 28.96 m luxury yacht built by Inace in 2005.
With naval architecture by Inace, interior stytling by Michael Kirchstein and ABS + MCA classifications; she accommodates 8 guests in a Master, 1 VIP and 1 twin and 1 convertible cabin. Powered by Caterpillar engines she has a cruising speed of 10 knots and can get to a top speed of 12 knots.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Displacement, Expedition Yacht
- Series, Model, Class:Inace Explorer 95
- Length Overall:28.96m (95' 0")
- Length at Waterline:27.1m (88' 10")
- Beam:7.2m (23' 7")
- Max Draught:2.13m (6' 11")
- Gross Tonnage:186.00
- Displacement Tonnage:195.00
- Year of Build:2005
- Hull Number:555
- Hull Type:Full Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:14.00kn
- Cruising Speed:11.00kn
- Range (nm):4000.00nm @ 10.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:47318.00L / 12500.09USG
- Water Capacity:8176.00L / 2159.87USG
- Deck:Steel, Teak
- Passenger Rooms:4
- Master Rooms:1
- VIP Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:1
- Convertible Rooms:1
- MCA Compliant:Yes
*Not for sale to U.S. Residents while in U.S. Waters.
**Approximate price conversion.