Launched in 1981 explorer yacht LESTRALAUR is a completely custom motor yacht built by John Manly Shipyard.
Refitted in 2001, LESTRALAUR is a superior explorer motor yacht capable of ensuring guests comfort anywhere in the world. An exceptional stabalization system promises reduced roll, allowing for plesant cruising while underway or while at anchor.
LESTRALAUR offers well-laid-out accommodations for up to eight guests in four impressive staterooms. She is able to cruise at 16 knots and boasts a top speed of 20 knots.
Build & Design
- Exterior Designer:John Manly
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Displacement, Expedition Yacht
- Length Overall:42.67m (139' 11")
- Beam:8.38m (27' 5")
- Max Draught:2.44m (8' 0")
- Year of Build:1981
- Hull Type:Semi Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:20.00kn
- Cruising Speed:16.00kn
- Range (nm):5000.00nm @ 12.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:87064.00L / 22999.88USG
- Water Capacity:3785.00L / 999.89USG
- Deck:Aluminium, Teak
- Passenger Rooms:6
**Approximate price conversion.