Moonbird is a 37.15 m luxury yacht built by Fitzroy Yachts in 2003.
With naval architecture by Dubois Naval Architects, interior styling by Dick Young and Lloyd's Register and MCA classifications; she accommodates 8 guests in a Master, 1 double and 2 twin cabins and a pullman for 2 additional guests. Powered by Caterpillar engines she has a cruising speed of 11 knots and can get to a top speed of 13 knots.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Sail Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Monohull
- Length Overall:37.15m (121' 10")
- Length at Waterline:31.5m (103' 4")
- Beam:8.38m (27' 5")
- Max Draught:4.1m (13' 5")
- Displacement Tonnage:164.00
- Builder:Fitzroy Yachts
- Year of Build:2003
- Hull Number:FY03
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:13.00kn
- Cruising Speed:11.00kn
- Range (nm):3500.00nm @ 10.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:16000.00L / 4226.75USG
- Water Capacity:6334.00L / 1673.27USG
- Passenger Rooms:4
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:2
- MCA Compliant:Yes
*Not for sale to U.S. Residents while in U.S. Waters.
**Approximate price conversion.