Namedropper is a 22.86m motor yacht built by Riva in 2011.
She accommodates eight guests in a master, VIP and two twins. She is powered by a twin MTU engines giving her a cruising speed of 27 knots and top speed of 32 knots.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Planing/Fast Yacht
- Length Overall:22.86m (75' 0")
- Length at Waterline:19.1m (62' 7")
- Beam:5.49m (18' 0")
- Max Draught:1.83m (6' 0")
- Gross Tonnage:81.00
- Year of Build:2011
- Hull Type:Planing
- Number of Decks:2
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:32.00kn
- Cruising Speed:27.00kn
- Range (nm):325.00nm @ 27.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:5500.00L / 1452.95USG
- Water Capacity:1000.00L / 264.17USG
- Passenger Rooms:4
- Master Rooms:1
- VIP Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:2
*Not for sale to U.S. Residents while in U.S. Waters.
**Approximate price conversion.