Okto is a 66.40m motor yacht built by ISA in 2014.
OKTO is the first of her kind and is a fully custom yacht with unique features that no other yacht in the market has. Built for a very knowledgeable yachtsman to Northern European specifications and standards, from concept to design to engineering, production and finish, only the best has been utilised from the global market.
Accommodation is for 11 guests and Twin 1300hp Caterpillar engines give this superyacht a cruising speed of 16 knots and a maximum speed of 18 knots.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Displacement
- Series, Model, Class:GT 66
- Length Overall:66.4m (217' 10")
- Beam:11.0m (36' 1")
- Max Draught:2.95m (9' 8")
- Gross Tonnage:1149.00
- Year of Build:2014
- Hull Number:650.01
- Hull Type:Full Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:18.00kn
- Cruising Speed:16.00kn
- Range (nm):6800.00nm @ 13.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:159000.00L / 42003.36USG
- Water Capacity:49400.00L / 13050.10USG
- Total Power:4730.00hp
- Passenger Rooms:6
- Classification:Lloyds Register
- MCA Compliant:Yes
- Flag:Cayman Islands
**Approximate price conversion.