Built as an ocean-going tug by Galatzi Cant Santiebul in 1957, she had a massive conversion in 2005 to turn her into a go-anywhere superyacht.
A minimalist interior accommodates 12 guests in a master suite on the upper deck, a VIP and three double staterooms on the main deck and two twin cabins. Additional features include a gymnasium, steam room and hot tub to provide ultimate relaxation and twin 1,000hp Mitsubishi engines give her a range of 3,200 nautical miles at a cruising speed of 12 knots.
Prometej comes complete with two tenders and a range of water toys.
Build & Design
- Exterior Designer:Water Line
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Classic Yacht, Displacement, Expedition Yacht, Tug
- Length Overall:45.42m (149' 0")
- Beam:9.48m (31' 1")
- Max Draught:3.5m (11' 5")
- Gross Tonnage:469.00
- Year of Build:1957
- Hull Type:Full Displacement
- Number of Decks:4
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:13.50kn
- Cruising Speed:12.00kn
- Range (nm):3200.00nm @ 13.00kn
- Consumption:375.00L / 99.07USG
- Fuel Capacity:90000.00L / 23775.49USG
- Water Capacity:24000.00L / 6340.13USG
- Superstructure:Aluminium, Steel
- Deck:Steel, Teak
- Passenger Rooms:7
- Master Rooms:1
- VIP Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:3
- Twin Rooms:2
- MCA Compliant:Yes
**Approximate price conversion.