Ravello is a Shannon 40 luxury sports cruiser that was designed to combine high style & craftsmanship with superb ocean performance. The unique fuel efficient and ultra-stable hull design was awarded a patent by the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office.
Ravello’s accommodations are versatile to allow the yacht to be used for pleasure cruising, or to serve as a tender for smooth transport in all sea conditions.
Built in 2004, Ravello was refitted in 2016 by Skye Navi, a yacht design and brokerage firm.
RAVELLO is berthed in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA, and is available for immediate delivery.
Under the Skye Navi Concierge Yacht Management Program, the price of the vessel includes:
• Documentation, certification, insurance & registration services
• Coordination of commissioning in the new owner's port of choice
• Three months of complimentary yacht management
- Name: RAVELLO
- Yacht Type: Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype: Sports/Open Motor Yacht
- Series, Model, Class: Skye Navi 40
- Length Overall: 12.35m (40' 6")
- Beam: 3.9m (12' 9")
- Displacement Tonnage: 6.75
- Builder: Shannon Yachts
- Year of Build: 2004
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed: 25.00kn
- Cruising Speed: 20.00kn
- Fuel Capacity: 1280.00L / 338.14USG
- Water Capacity: 605.00L / 159.82USG
- Make: Yanmar
- Type: Diesel
- Quantity: 2
- Total Power: 380.00hp
- Hull: Composite
- Superstructure: Composite
- Deck: Composite
- Guests: 4
- Passenger Rooms: 2
- Flag: United States
**Approximate price conversion.