MCP RED PEARL
Built by MCP Yachts in 2010 the motor yacht Red Pearl is a beautiful example of MCP Yachts' GFT series. Commissioned by a demanding Yachtsman, she has all the comforts and amenities for an extended family cruise around the world.
With NIAID Zero Motion stabilisers, Red Pearl provides exceptional comfort for family and friends all whilst reaching cruising speeds of 12knots. The interior is finished in exotic Brazilian woods and entertainment is provided by a large 40" screened TV in the sky lounge, accompanied by a Bose home theatre system and Apple TV with access to a large library of films and shows.
Red Pearl comfortably accommodates 11 guests in 5 spacious and well appointed staterooms.
Build & Design
- Name:MCP RED PEARL
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Semi-displacement
- Series, Model, Class:Europa Explorer 100
- Length Overall:30.48m (100' 0")
- Length at Waterline:25.0m (82' 0")
- Beam:6.78m (22' 2")
- Max Draught:2.03m (6' 7")
- Gross Tonnage:165.00
- Displacement Tonnage:107.00
- Builder:MCP Yachts
- Year of Build:2010
- Hull Number:81
- Hull Type:Semi Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:21.00kn
- Cruising Speed:12.00kn
- Range (nm):3500.00nm @ 10.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:22080.00L / 5832.92USG
- Water Capacity:4685.00L / 1237.65USG
- Total Power:3304.00hp
- Deck:Aluminium, Teak
- Passenger Rooms:5
*Not for sale to U.S. Residents while in U.S. Waters.
**Approximate price conversion.