Relentless is a tri-deck 44m motor yacht built to ABS class by Trinity Yachts in 2001.
MCA compliant, she features an elegant custom interior accommodating 10 guests in an on-deck master suite, three double staterooms and a twin cabin. Other features include a spacious saloon, formal dining room, skylounge and a large Jacuzzi on the flybridge.
Twin 1800hp MTU engines give Relentless a range of 5,000 nautical miles at 10 knots.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Semi-displacement
- Series, Model, Class:Trinity 142
- Length Overall:44.0m (144' 4")
- Length at Waterline:37.49m (122' 11")
- Beam:8.38m (27' 5")
- Max Draught:2.0m (6' 6")
- Gross Tonnage:389.00
- Displacement Tonnage:263.00
- Builder:Trinity Yachts
- Year of Build:2001
- Hull Year:1998
- Hull Number:14
- Hull Type:Semi Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:18.00kn
- Cruising Speed:16.00kn
- Range (nm):5000.00nm @ 10.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:41635.00L / 10998.80USG
- Water Capacity:9841.00L / 2599.72USG
- Total Power:3600.00hp
- Passenger Rooms:5
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:3
- Twin Rooms:1
- MCA Compliant:Yes
**Approximate price conversion.