SSALU is one of the most popular yachts on the charter market!
Constructed at the pedigree Benetti shipyard in Fano, eastern Italy, it's described by Benetti as a 'semi-custom’ yacht, indicating that the GRP hull and superstructure are produced from a mould, which cannot be modified for a customer. However the yard offers a number of ‘extras’, virtually of all which have been added to SALU. Being personalised by SALU's interior design and interior features her entire unique interior was created by the UK’s Sarah King Designs and are a refreshing departure from the conventions of motor yacht interiors. Working with Sarah were a small team of talented and dedicated professionals who have helped make SALU a remarkable yacht in her class.
SALU was nominated in the prestigious World Super Yacht Awards 2009. The crew are well renowned for their excellent service the chef has a hugely creative flair and offers menus that are of the highest standard.
Build & Design
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Semi-displacement
- Series, Model, Class:Benetti Tradition
- Length Overall:30.2m (99' 0")
- Length at Waterline:25.04m (82' 1")
- Beam:7.15m (23' 5")
- Max Draught:1.88m (6' 2")
- Displacement Tonnage:152.00
- Year of Build:2008
- Hull Number:BT 19
- Hull Type:Semi Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:13.50kn
- Cruising Speed:11.00kn
- Range (nm):1500.00nm @ 10.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:22000.00L / 5811.79USG
- Water Capacity:5500.00L / 1452.95USG
- Total Power:2000.00hp
SALU deck plans
**Approximate price conversion.