Shamrock V is a 36.6m classic sailing yacht built by Camper & Nicholsons in 1930.
A legendary superyacht on the world's regatta circuits, she was the first British yacht to be built to the new J Class Rule and remains the only wooden J Class yacht in the world.
After World War Two an Italian owner installed her elegant birds-eye maple interior and she offers accommodation for eight guests in two double and two twin cabins.
Now ABS classed and MCA compliant, Shamrock is the perfect yacht for regattas and relaxing leisure sailing.
Shamrock V is listed for sale on boatinternational.com by Edmiston & Company asking €6 million.
Build & Design
- Name:SHAMROCK V
- Yacht Type:Sail Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Classic Yacht, Monohull
- Length Overall:36.42m (119' 5")
- Length at Waterline:26.5m (86' 11")
- Beam:6.0m (19' 8")
- Max Draught:4.7m (15' 5")
- Gross Tonnage:145.00
- Displacement Tonnage:164.00
- Builder:Camper & Nicholsons
- Year of Build:1930
- Hull Number:370
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:11.00kn
- Cruising Speed:9.00kn
- Range (nm):1300.00nm @ 9.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:7570.00L / 1999.78USG
- Water Capacity:3785.00L / 999.89USG
- Hull:Steel Frames, Teak
- Passenger Rooms:4
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:1
- Twin Rooms:2
- MCA Compliant:Yes
**Approximate price conversion.