Tianca II is a 26.5m motor yacht built by Esterel in 1967 with a refit as recently as 2015.
With 3 luxurious cabins able to accommodate 6 guests, she can also reach speeds of up to 18 knots.
Tianca II is currently for sale VAT paid.
Build & Design
- Name:TIANCA II
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Classic Yacht
- Length Overall:26.5m (86' 11")
- Length at Waterline:23.56m (77' 3")
- Beam:5.1m (16' 8")
- Max Draught:2.0m (6' 6")
- Gross Tonnage:52.92
- Year of Build:1967
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:23.00kn
- Cruising Speed:15.00kn
- Range (nm):800.00nm @ 15.00kn
- Consumption:130.00L / 34.34USG
- Fuel Capacity:5000.00L / 1320.86USG
- Water Capacity:1000.00L / 264.17USG
- Passenger Rooms:3
**Approximate price conversion.