This Westport 130 is a 39.62m motor yacht built by Westport.
Her expansive interior, designed by the in-house team, accommodates 10 guests in a master, two double and two twin cabins and she cruises at 20 knots.
Designed for low maintenance, premium materials are selected for easy care and long service life, resulting in fewer haul outs and less down time.
One-piece deck moulds are built using a sophisticated process that integrates deck, coamings, seat bases, hot tub and other elements to a single unit. Precision moulds and decks are constructed so hull and superstructure parts fit exactly for absolute structural integrity and flawless finish.
This yacht is listed for sale by Westport asking $22,495,000.
Build & Design
- Name:WESTPORT 130
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Semi-displacement
- Length Overall:39.62m (129' 11")
- Length at Waterline:35.05m (114' 11")
- Beam:7.92m (25' 11")
- Max Draught:1.98m (6' 5")
- Year of Build:2016
- Hull Type:Semi Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:27.00kn
- Cruising Speed:20.00kn
- Range (nm):3000.00nm @ 12.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:37722.00L / 9965.10USG
- Water Capacity:6534.00L / 1726.10USG
- Deck:GRP, Teak
- Passenger Rooms:5
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:2
- Twin Rooms:2
**Approximate price conversion.