*Zaliv III* is a 49.36m motor yacht built in aluminium by Mondo Marine in 2011. She has an extrerior designed Giorgio Vafiadis and a Luca Dini interior for 12 guests.
Two master suites of equal size are available, a full beam one on the main deck, and one on the bridge deck with direct access to the aft deck. The eight further guests are accommodated in two double and two twin cabins on the lower deck.
Twin 3650hp MTU engines give *Zaliv III* a cruising speed of 20 knots and she was a finalist in the 2012 World Superyacht Awards and ShowBoats International Design Awards.
*Zaliv III* is for sale with Parsifal asking €23 million.
Build & Design
- Name:ZALIV III
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Semi-displacement
- Length Overall:49.2m (161' 5")
- Beam:9.0m (29' 6")
- Max Draught:2.3m (7' 6")
- Gross Tonnage:499.00
- Displacement Tonnage:470.00
- Hull Builder:Rossi, Pisa (Hull No: 18)
- Year of Build:2011
- Hull Number:C22/2
- Hull Type:Semi Displacement
- Number of Decks:3
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:22.00kn
- Cruising Speed:20.00kn
- Range (nm):3500.00nm @ 12.00kn
- Fuel Capacity:80000.00L / 21133.76USG
- Water Capacity:11800.00L / 3117.23USG
- Passenger Rooms:6
- Master Rooms:1
- VIP Rooms:1
- Double Rooms:2
- Twin Rooms:2
- MCA Compliant:Yes
*Not for sale to U.S. Residents while in U.S. Waters.
**Approximate price conversion.