The Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show is back, celebrating the 61st instalment of the largest in-water boat show in the world. Showcasing the industry’s latest and greatest yachts, toys, tenders and everything in between, from October 28 – November 1, here’s everything you need to know about this year’s show.
What to Expect From This Year’s Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show
One of the highlights of the yachting calendar, this year’s edition will be no exception. The five-day event will bring together hundreds of exhibitors from the yachting industry and beyond, across nearly 90 acres of outdoor exhibition space, set between the beach and Fort Lauderdale's labyrinth of waterways.
An annual highlight of the show is the Windward VIP Club located on the main dock at Bahia Mar. The Windward VIP Club will take over the Captain’s Lounge and Tower Building with outdoor terraces for shore and water views, and extended show hours, as well as a premium open bar and concierge service. This year’s edition will also see the return of the Superyacht Village, showcasing some of the most spectacular superyachts in an exclusive marina.
The Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show’s COVID-19 AllSecure Safety Standards
The Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show will mark the first major marine event to take place since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic. As such, the show's organisers will be introducing enhanced health and safety measures - following Global Biorisk Advisory Council standards - to protect both exhibitors and attendees during their visit. These include:
• A contactless ticketing system
• Temperature checks upon entry
• An hourly deep clean of all high touchpoints throughout the show
• Widened docks and directional arrows to encourage social distancing
• Sanitisation stations in each of the show's locations
• Face coverings required by all exhibitors and attendees
How to Purchase Tickets to the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show
Tickets are now available to purchase from the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show website here.
• A one-day general admissions ticket is available for $35 and is valid for any one show day from Thursday – Sunday, October 29 – November 1.
• Prime Time Preview tickets are available for $55, valid Wednesday, October 28.
• Tickets for children (ages 6-15) are available for $15 and valid for any one day of the show.
• Frontline Heroes Complimentary Entry: FLIBS invites all Frontline Heroes from Dade, Broward and Palm Beach County to the show for FREE –RSVP in advance to email@example.com, or show your official ID at the show entrance for a digital ticket. Offer is Valid Thursday - Saturday 4pm - 7pm, Sunday all day with Family Day.
• Windward VIP Experience: Each ticket is available for $300 and includes early show entry, access to the Windward VIP Club concierge for booking appointments with manufacturers and brokers, food and premium beverages, as well as a complimentary water taxi ride. Each VIP package is valid for one person and is good for one show day from Wednesday – Sunday, October 28 – November 1. Due to social distancing guidelines limited capacity will be enforced.CLICK FOR TICKETS