Blade II is the one of a kind superyacht recognized all over the world.
She passed a 10-year survey in 2020, a massive refit was finished in 2021, by the beginning of 2023 the full paint job will be done and the new fin stabilizers installed.
Built in aluminum by the commercial shipyard MMGI in 2009, Blade II meets the highest industry standards:
- 1.6m draft is perfect for the shallow waters of Miami, the Bahamas, etc.
- max speed is 30 knots thanks to 2 diesel engines Caterpillar C32 of 1,925 hp each, 1 Vericor gas turbine of 4,400 hp
- floor-to-ceiling windows on the main deck
- 2.2 meters height of ceilings on both lower and main decks
- a garage on the bow opens both sides like the Tower bridge and holds a 7m tender and water toys
- fully accessible for a wheelchair & baby stroller: massive ramp, no steps, and an elevator from the master cabin to the sky lounge
- a huge aft deck looks like a massive beach club with plenty of space for sunbathing
Her luxurious minimalist interior exudes modern elegance while her smart layout makes for the perfect place to relax and socialize with guests. There are 5 guest cabins on board with its own bathroom, including a full beam master suite with huge windows on both sides.
- Length Overall:44 metres
- Length at Waterline:40.7 metres
- Beam:8 metres
- Max Draught:1.6 metres
- Gross Tonnage:298
- Displacement Tonnage:200
- Year of Build:2009
- Hull Type:Deep V / Planing
- Number of Decks:2
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:42 kn
- Cruising Speed:22 kn
- Fuel Capacity:30000 litres
- Water Capacity:6000 litres
- Range:1000 nm
- @ 18 kn
- Engine Make:Caterpillar, Vericor
- Total power:3850hp, 4400hp
- Passenger Rooms:5
- Master Rooms:1
- Double Rooms: 3
- Twin Rooms:1