Northern European pedigree, spacious interior and large sundeck combined with an impressive maintenance and upgrade record make CAMENA the ideal place for lounging and relaxation.
Designed for maximum outdoor spaces and comfortable interior living, CAMENA’s unique DNA is characterized by her fine build quality and elegant Dutch charm merging with new technology, low maintenance costs and economics of operations.
Flawlessly built, meticulously cared for and heavily upgraded - CAMENA it the perfect opportunity to own an elegant true Dutch styled yacht with the advantages of a recent model.
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Series, Model, Class:Neth-Ship 98
- Naval Architect:De Vries Lentsch
- Exterior Designer:De Vries Lentsch
- Interior Designer:De Vries Lentsch
- Length Overall:29.8 metres
- Length at Waterline:25.34 metres
- Beam:6.49 metres
- Max Draught:2 metres
- Gross Tonnage:142
- Displacement Tonnage:100
- Year of Build:1991
- Hull Number:425
- Hull Type:Semi Displacement
Performance & Capacities
- Max Speed:19 kn
- Cruising Speed:16 kn
- Fuel Capacity:15200 litres
- Water Capacity:5200 litres
- Engine Make:Detroit Diesel
- Total power:2800hp