DELFINO is a 32.0 m Motor Yacht, built in the United Kingdom by Sunseeker and delivered in 2006. She is one of 13 Sunseeker 105 models.
Her power comes from two MTU 2000 V16 M93 diesel engines. She can accommodate up to 10 guests in 4 staterooms, with 3 crew members waiting on their every need. She has a gross tonnage of 161.0 GT and a 6.3 m beam.
She was designed by Don Shead, who also completed the naval architecture. Don Shead has designed 138 yachts and created the naval architecture for 242 yachts.
Her interior was designed by Ken Freivokh, who has 134 other superyacht interiors designed in the BOAT Pro database - she is built with a Teak deck, a GRP hull, and GRP superstructure.
- Yacht Type:Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype:Planing Fast Yacht
- Series, Model, Class:105 Yacht
- Naval Architect:Don Shead
- Exterior Designer:Don Shead
- Interior Designer:Ken Freivokh
- Length Overall:32 metres
- Length at Waterline:24.29 metres
- Beam:6.3 metres
- Max Draught:2.01 metres
- Gross Tonnage:161
- Displacement Tonnage:80
- Year of Build:2006
- Hull Type:Deep V / Planing
- Number of Decks:2
Performance & Capacities
- Fuel Capacity:9020.64 litres
- Water Capacity:2498.37 litres
- Range:350 nm
- @ 23 kn
- Engine Make:MTU
- Total power:4000hp
- Passenger Rooms:4