BULLY is a 27.05 m Motor Yacht, built in the United Kingdom by Humber St. Andrews and delivered in 1965.
Her top speed is 11.5 kn and she boasts a maximum range of 2400.0 nm when navigating at cruising speed, with power coming from a Lister Blackstone diesel engine. She can accommodate up to 6 guests in 3 staterooms, with 3 crew members waiting on their every need. She has a gross tonnage of 98.0 GT and a 7.01 m beam.
The naval architecture was developed by Humber St. Andrews Engineering Co., and the interior of the yacht was designed by E.T. Yacht Design and Matrix Marine - she is built with a Steel and Teak deck, a Steel hull, and Steel superstructure.
BULLY is one of 5116 motor yachts in the 24-30m size range.
BULLY is registered under the Kuwait flag (along with a total of other 2 yachts)
- Name: BULLY
- Previous Names: ETA OF LOWESTOFT,MOTORMAN,ANGLIANMAN,CLEVELANDMAN,ETA
- Yacht Type: Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype: Displacement, Expedition Yacht, Tug
- Builder: Humber St. Andrews
- Naval Architect: Humber St. Andrews Engineering Co.
- Exterior Designer: E.T. Yacht Design, Matrix Marine, Humber St. Andrews Engineering Co.
- Interior Designer: E.T. Yacht Design, Matrix Marine
- Refits: 1989-01-01,2005-01-01,2014-01-14