MARIA ALBA II is a 29.49 m Sail Yacht, built in the United Kingdom by Green Marine and delivered in 2000.
Her top speed is 10.0 kn and her cruising speed is 9.0 kn and her power comes from a Yanmar diesel engine. She can accommodate up to 6 guests in 3 staterooms, with 4 crew members waiting on their every need. She has a gross tonnage of 59.0 GT and a 6.59 m beam.
She was designed by Reichel-Pugh Yacht Design, who also completed the naval architecture. Reichel-Pugh Yacht Design has designed 13 yachts and created the naval architecture for 22 yachts.
MARIA ALBA II is one of 958 sailing yachts in the 24-30m size range.
MARIA ALBA II is currently sailing under the United Kingdom flag, the 4th most popular flag state for superyachts with a total of 816 yachts registered. She is known to be an active superyacht and has most recently been spotted cruising near Spain. For more information regarding MARIA ALBA II's movements, find out more about BOAT Pro AIS.
- Name: MARIA ALBA II
- Previous Names: LEOPARD OF LONDON,CANON LEOPARD
- Yacht Type: Sail Yacht
- Yacht Subtype: Racing Yacht
- Builder: Green Marine
- Naval Architect: Reichel-Pugh Yacht Design
- Exterior Designer: Reichel-Pugh Yacht Design
- Interior Designer: Liz Windsor, Ken Freivokh
- Refits: 2010-01-01,2012-01-01,2008-01-01,2002-01-01