The global authority in superyachting
OSPREY, a 36.58 m Motor Yacht built in United Kingdom and delivered in 1953, is the flagship of Bolson.
Her top speed is 12.5 kn and she boasts a maximum cruising range of 2250.0 nm at 10.0 kn, with power coming from two Caterpillar diesel engines. She can accommodate up to 8 guests in 4 staterooms, with 7 crew members waiting on their every need.
She was designed by Admiralty, who also completed the naval architecture. Admiralty has designed 44 yachts and created the naval architecture for 46 yachts.
OSPREY is in the top 30% by LOA in the world.
- Name: OSPREY
- Previous Names: HMS CHILLINGHAM (RN),CHILLINGHAM,MANGUSTA,NON STOP,VANA OF CRANBORNE
- Yacht Type: Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype: Displacement, Classic Yacht
- Model:HAM Class
- Builder: Bolson
- Naval Architect: Admiralty
- Exterior Designer: Admiralty
- Refits: 2001-01-01,2007-01-01,1973-01-01,1985-01-01,2006-01-01,1996-01-01