OSPREY, a 36.58 m Motor Yacht built in the United Kingdom and delivered in 1953, is the flagship of Bolson. She is one of 2 HAM Class models.
Her top speed is 12.5 kn, her cruising speed is 11.0 kn, and she boasts a maximum cruising range of 2250.0 nm at 10.0 kn, with power coming from two Caterpillar diesel engines. She can accommodate up to 8 guests in 4 staterooms, with 7 crew members waiting on their every need. She has a gross tonnage of 189.0 GT and a 6.4 m beam.
She was designed by Admiralty, who also completed the naval architecture. Admiralty has designed 44 yachts and created the naval architecture for 46 yachts.
OSPREY is in the top 30% by LOA in the world. She is one of 1040 motor yachts in the 35-40m size range.
OSPREY is registered under the Cayman Islands flag, the 2nd most popular flag state for superyachts with a total of 1230 yachts registered
- Name: OSPREY
- Previous Names: HMS CHILLINGHAM (RN),CHILLINGHAM,MANGUSTA,NON STOP,VANA OF CRANBORNE
- Yacht Type: Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype: Displacement, Classic Yacht
- Model:HAM Class
- Builder: Bolson
- Naval Architect: Admiralty
- Exterior Designer: Admiralty
- Refits: 2001-01-01,2007-01-01,1973-01-01,1985-01-01,2006-01-01,1996-01-01