Your Private Escape
A Burger Cruiser – built to any length, design or unique custom luxury requirements – is the perfect alternative to production boats. It’s a Burger you can take out on your own. To escape. To feel the wind in your face. To cruise into your own limitless adventures, combining your vision with our heritage. Imagine what you can build – dreams, getaways, an escape along the coast and into open waters, an heirloom and a lifetime of memories crafted as a member of the Burger family.
Building on the success of recently delivered 48’ Burger Cruisers, the new Burger 50 Cruiser currently under construction – and available for purchase – includes the high-quality finishes and the custom design features you demand; an interior designed by award-winning De Basto Designs, the innovative SlideHull®design from Vripack Naval Architects and luxurious statements that provide ample comfort. Her exquisite salon enables you to bring the outdoors in through polished, curved stainless steel double doors, side opening windows and a retracting glass hardtop. The Burger Cruiser is a striking invitation to entertain friends and family in a yacht artistically crafted by Burger.
Vripack’s®revolutionary Slide Hull® provides exceptional comfort at sea. This patented hull design provides a cruising speed of 26 knots in extreme comfort. The owner can take the helm of this innovative cruiser and pilot her twin Volvo Penta IPS drives with joystick control for enhanced manoeuvrability.
Additional features of the Burger 50 Cruiser include:
· The Volvo Penta Clear Wake System which directs the exhaust gases to an above water discharge while at idle.
· An interceptor trim system. The interceptor system installed is Volvo Penta’s most advanced system to date. This computerized system includes Volvo’s Auto Trim, List and Coordinated Turn features. The features automatically correct the boat’s trim and list in order to optimize its performance. Coordinated Turn controls the list angle during turns for improved comfort.
· A Seakeeper stabilizer system.
· A Nautical Structures Hydraulic Swim Platform, allowing the swim platform to be lowered into the water for ease of launching and retrieving the tender. It also provides a fun area for swimming and water sports.
· Built-in transom barbeque area.
· Large electric opening port and starboard forward house side windows.
· A large electric opening sunroof with electric shade located in the salon cabin top to let you bring more of outside in, or flood the interior with light as desired.