GREY SHARK is a 26.84 m Motor Yacht, built in Italy by Riva and delivered in 2020. She is one of 13 Riva 88 Folgore models.
Her power comes from two MTU diesel engines. She can accommodate up to 8 guests in 4 staterooms, with 2 crew members waiting on their every need. She has a gross tonnage of 94.0 GT.
She was designed by Officina Italiana Design, who also designed the interior. Officina Italiana Design has designed 201 yachts and designed the interior of 161 yachts.
The naval architecture was developed by Ferretti Engineering Department, who has architected 386 other superyachts in the BOAT Pro database - she is built with a Teak deck, a GRP hull, and Carbon Fibre and GRP superstructure.
GREY SHARK is one of 5149 motor yachts in the 24-30m size range.
- Name: GREY SHARK
- Previous Names: RIVA 88 FOLGORE
- Yacht Type: Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype: Sports/Open Motor Yacht, Planing Fast Yacht
- Model:Riva 88 Folgore
- Builder: Riva
- Naval Architect: Ferretti Engineering Department
- Exterior Designer: Officina Italiana Design
- Interior Designer: Officina Italiana Design