ISABEL ADVENTURE OF SIMRISHAMN is a 27.0 m Sail Yacht, built in Netherlands by Jongert and delivered in 1983.
Her top speed is 10.0 kn and her cruising speed is 9.0 kn and her power comes from a Mercedes diesel engine. She can accommodate up to 8 guests in 4 staterooms. She has a 6.0 m beam.
She was designed by Willem De Vries Lentsch Jr., who also completed the naval architecture. Willem De Vries Lentsch Jr. has designed 53 yachts and created the naval architecture for 55 yachts.
Her interior was designed by Peter Sijm, who has 54 other superyacht interiors designed in the BOAT Pro database - she is built with a Teak deck, a Steel hull, and Aluminium superstructure.
ISABEL ADVENTURE OF SIMRISHAMN is one of 954 sailing yachts in the 24-30m size range.
ISABEL ADVENTURE OF SIMRISHAMN is currently sailing under the Sweden flag (along with a total of other 13 yachts). She is known to be an active superyacht and has most recently been spotted cruising near Sweden. For more information regarding ISABEL ADVENTURE OF SIMRISHAMN's movements, find out more about BOAT Pro AIS.
- Name: ISABEL ADVENTURE OF SIMRISHAMN
- Previous Names: SARY,CYRANO DE BERGERAC,ARIAN
- Yacht Type: Sail Yacht
- Yacht Subtype: Motorsailer, Monohull
- Builder: Jongert
- Naval Architect: Willem De Vries Lentsch Jr.
- Exterior Designer: Willem De Vries Lentsch Jr.
- Interior Designer: Peter Sijm
- Refits: 2001-01-01,2012-01-01,2007-01-01