MARTELLA is a 24.57 m Sail Yacht, built in Finland by Baltic and delivered in 1988. She is the only Baltic 80 Maxi model.
Her top speed is 9.0 kn and her cruising speed is 8.0 kn and her power comes from a Yanmar diesel engine. She can accommodate up to 15 guests, with 4 crew members waiting on their every need. She has a 5.91 m beam.
She was designed by German Frers, who also completed the naval architecture. German Frers has designed 134 yachts and created the naval architecture for 146 yachts.
Her interior was designed by Ken Freivokh, who has 133 other superyacht interiors designed in the BOAT Pro database - she is built with a GRP deck, a GRP hull, and GRP superstructure.
MARTELLA is one of 958 sailing yachts in the 24-30m size range.
- Name: MARTELLA
- Previous Names: CELEBRITY CRUISES,MARTELA O.F.,URUGUAY NATURAL,MAXIMA,MULTIPEP,BOLS SPORT,IRISH INDEPENDENT CHALLENGER,NICORETTE
- Yacht Type: Sail Yacht
- Yacht Subtype: Racing Yacht
- Model:Baltic 80 Maxi
- Builder: Baltic
- Naval Architect: German Frers
- Exterior Designer: German Frers
- Interior Designer: Ken Freivokh
- Refits: 1993-01-01,1995-01-01,2001-01-01