NO.6 TEXEL is a 33.5 m Sail Yacht, built in Netherlands by Smit P and delivered in 1921.
Her top speed is 9.0 kn and she boasts a maximum range of 1200.0 nm when navigating at cruising speed, with power coming from two Deutz diesel engines. She can accommodate up to 9 guests, with 5 crew members waiting on their every need. She has a gross tonnage of 147.0 GT and a 6.29 m beam.
She was designed by Piet M. Smit Jr., who also completed the naval architecture. Piet M. Smit Jr. has designed 1 yacht and created the naval architecture for 1 yacht.
NO.6 TEXEL is one of 383 sailing yachts in the 30-35m size range.
NO.6 TEXEL is currently sailing under the United Kingdom flag, the 4th most popular flag state for superyachts with a total of 815 yachts registered. She is known to be an active superyacht and has most recently been spotted cruising near Spain. For more information regarding NO.6 TEXEL's movements, find out more about BOAT Pro AIS.
- Name: NO.6 TEXEL
- Previous Names: TEXEL NO. 4,VLISSINGEN M-4,SAMOTHRACE,FEID EL-BIHAR,MARIA II,ROSETTA I,SONIA MARIA,NO. 4 OF LONDON
- Yacht Type: Sail Yacht
- Yacht Subtype: Motorsailer
- Builder: Smit P
- Naval Architect: Piet M. Smit Jr.
- Exterior Designer: Piet M. Smit Jr.
- Refits: 1955-01-01,2003-01-01,1991-01-01