The global authority in superyachting
ROBUSTO is a 34.02 m Motor Yacht, built in Italy by Custom Line and delivered in 2009.
Her power comes from two MTU diesel engines. She can accommodate up to 10 guests, with 5 crew members waiting on their every need.
She was designed by Zuccon International Project, who also designed the interior. Zuccon International Project has designed 467 yachts and designed the interior of 490 yachts.
The naval architecture was developed by Ferretti Engineering Department, who has architected 357 other superyachts in the BOAT Pro database.
ROBUSTO is currently located at the superyacht marina Portosole, in Italy, where she has been located for 1 month. For more information regarding ROBUSTO's movements, find out more about BOAT Pro AIS.
- Name: ROBUSTO
- Previous Names: PORT GHALIB
- Yacht Type: Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype: Planing Fast Yacht
- Model:Custom Line 112 Next
- Builder: Custom Line
- Naval Architect: Ferretti Engineering Department
- Exterior Designer: Zuccon International Project
- Interior Designer: Zuccon International Project
- Refits: 2014-01-01