SHAMROCK V is a 36.42 m Sail Yacht, built in the United Kingdom by Camper & Nicholsons and delivered in 1930.
Her top speed is 11.0 kn and she boasts a maximum range of 1300.0 nm when navigating at cruising speed, with power coming from two Caterpillar diesel engines. She can accommodate up to 8 guests in 4 staterooms, with 9 crew members waiting on their every need. She has a gross tonnage of 145.0 GT and a 6.0 m beam.
She was designed by Dykstra Naval Architects and Charles E. Nicholson, who also completed the naval architecture. Dykstra Naval Architects has designed 20 yachts and created the naval architecture for 29 yachts; Charles E. Nicholson has designed 25 yachts and created the naval architecture for 26 yachts.
Her interior was designed by Charles E. Nicholson - she is built with a Teak deck, a Steel and Teak hull, and Teak superstructure.
SHAMROCK V is in the top 30% by LOA in the world. She is one of 207 sailing yachts in the 35-40m size range.
SHAMROCK V is registered under the Cayman Islands flag, the 2nd most popular flag state for superyachts with a total of 1230 yachts registered
- Name: SHAMROCK V
- Previous Names: SEA SONG,QUADRIFOGLIO
- Yacht Type: Sail Yacht
- Yacht Subtype: Classic Yacht, J-Class
- Builder: Camper & Nicholsons
- Naval Architect: Dykstra Naval Architects, Charles E. Nicholson
- Exterior Designer: Dykstra Naval Architects, Charles E. Nicholson
- Interior Designer: Charles E. Nicholson
- Refits: 2001-01-01,1979-01-01