The global authority in superyachting
SHINTAROH is a 31.0 m Motor Yacht, built in Netherlands by Feadship and delivered in 1970.
Her top speed is 16.0 kn and she boasts a maximum cruising range of 4000.0 nm at 10.0 kn, with power coming from two Caterpillar diesel engines. She can accommodate up to 7 guests in 3 staterooms, with 5 crew members waiting on their every need.
She was designed by H.W. De Voogt, who also completed the naval architecture. H.W. De Voogt has designed 51 yachts and created the naval architecture for 56 yachts.
Her interior was designed by Kuckly Associates Of New York.
- Name: SHINTAROH
- Previous Names: TRAVELER,JEAN MARIE III,PROPOSAL,MISS LAUDERHILL,SHARON S II,SEA STAR,HO-TEI,PHANTOM
- Yacht Type: Motor Yacht
- Builder: Feadship
- Naval Architect: H.W. De Voogt
- Exterior Designer: H.W. De Voogt
- Interior Designer: Kuckly Associates Of New York
- Refits: 1996-01-01,2014-01-01,1991-01-01