The global authority in superyachting
VILLA BELLA III
VILLA BELLA III is a 32.55 m Motor Yacht, built in United States of America by Denison and delivered in 1990.
Her top speed is 21.0 kn and her power comes from two Deutz-MWM diesel engines. She can accommodate up to 8 guests in 4 staterooms, with 4 crew members waiting on their every need.
She was designed by Joe Langlois, who also completed the naval architecture. Joe Langlois has designed 13 yachts and created the naval architecture for 16 yachts.
Her interior was designed by Claudette Bonville, who has 27 other superyacht interior designed in the BOAT Pro database.
- Name: VILLA BELLA III
- Previous Names: CARIBBEAN SPARKLE,NOVA STAR,PATRICIA,CONQUEST II
- Yacht Type: Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype: Semi-displacement
- Builder: Denison
- Naval Architect: Joe Langlois
- Exterior Designer: Joe Langlois
- Interior Designer: Claudette Bonville
- Refits: 1997-01-01,2001-01-01,2005-01-01,2013-01-01