VILLA BELLA III is a 32.55 m Motor Yacht, built in the United States of America by Denison and delivered in 1990.
Her top speed is 21.0 kn and her cruising speed is 16.0 kn and her power comes from two Deutz-MWM diesel engines. She can accommodate up to 8 guests in 4 staterooms, with 4 crew members waiting on their every need. She has a gross tonnage of 152.0 GT and a 6.71 m beam.
She was designed by Joe Langlois, who also completed the naval architecture. Joe Langlois has designed 13 yachts and created the naval architecture for 16 yachts.
Her interior was designed by Claudette Bonville, who has 27 other superyacht interiors designed in the BOAT Pro database - she is built with a Teak deck, a Aluminium hull, and Aluminium superstructure.
VILLA BELLA III is one of 1929 motor yachts in the 30-35m size range.
- Name: VILLA BELLA III
- Previous Names: CARIBBEAN SPARKLE,NOVA STAR,PATRICIA,CONQUEST II
- Yacht Type: Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype: Semi-displacement
- Builder: Denison
- Naval Architect: Joe Langlois
- Exterior Designer: Joe Langlois
- Interior Designer: Claudette Bonville
- Refits: 1997-01-01,2001-01-01,2005-01-01,2013-01-01