Italian shipyard Cantiere delle Marche announces acquisition

Italian shipyard Cantiere delle Marche announces acquisition

28 October 2022 •by Holly Overton

Italian shipyard Cantiere delle Marche (CDM) has been sold. The acquisition of the shipyard has been completed through a management buyout with Austrian firm FIL Bros Family Office joining the company as majority shareholder with 75 per cent ownership. The remaining 25 per cent will be held by the company’s co-founders Ennio Cecchini and Vasco Buonpensiere.

To continue reading this article...

Sign up to BOAT Business

Get free access to exclusive superyacht industry data and insight, interviews with sector leaders as well as breaking news.