BOLD is the fifth largest and most recent Superyacht under construction by Australia’s premier luxury yacht builder SilverYachts. She harnesses the world leading fuel efficiency and technical supremacy defined by her predecessors. Working in collaboration with renowned yacht designer Espen Oeino, BOLD reveals aggressive styling, expansive interior and exterior spaces.
BOLD offers exceptional features, such as:
· 8 person sun deck Jacuzzi with hard cover and large sunpads and surrounded with glass for wind protection and more privacy.
· Large outdoor entertaining areas with bar and barbecue facilities, seating and sound system with integrated laser show which can be set up as a discotheque.
· Wintergarden with retractable full height glass panel system, providing weather protection & privacy, and with air conditioning designed for UAE climate.
· Private Owner's salon with direct access to exterior decks.
· Large outdoor cinema projector and integrated large screen.
· Low draft which provides a remarkably low fuel consumption, fast repositioning and access to shallow cruising grounds unparalleled in yachts of her size.
· Sophisticated and luxurious materials such as teak and oak panelling and oak and marble floors and floor to ceiling windows which provides natural light.
· Certified Heli landing pad including flush lighting for night operations and refuelling tank.
October 2020: Turkey, Red Sea
November - January 2021: Open to options (Maldives, SE Asia)
February 2021: Australia, Shark Bay, Ningaloo Reef, Kimberley, Great Barrier Reef, Whitsundays, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast
March – May 2021: Americas Cup Auckland, New Zealand
June – October 2021: South Pacific, Papua New Guinea
December 2021 - January 2022: Chile, Argentina, Antarctica
February – April 2022: Caribbean, Mexico, Bahamas
June – July 2022: Scandinavia
August 2022: Mediterranean
Photo : Captain Todd Leech