The Young Designer of the Year Award 2024, sponsored by Feadship, was judged by a panel consisting of internationally known yacht designers. All young designer entrants were invited to meet with the judges at the Young Designer Creative Breakfast hosted during the Monaco Yacht Show. This created a fantastic networking opportunity with both the judges and the other entrants.
The finalists were then invited to attend the Superyacht Design Festival where the winners were recognised at the BOAT International Design and Innovation Awards. At the 2024 event, Pradipta Hakim was crowned the winner.
Chairman of the Judges: Roger Lean-Vercoe, BOAT International
- Tanno Weeda, Feadship
- Tim Heywood, Tim Heywood Designs
- Francesca Muzio, FM Architecture
- Jim Dixon, Winch Design
- Jonathan Rhoades, Rhoades Young
- Pascale Reymond, Reymond Langton Design
- Peder Eidsgaard, Eidsgaar
- Roger Lean-Vercoe, BOAT International
- Ruurt Meulemans, Hoek Design
- Daniella Zulli Terence, Disdale
- Tracey Canavaggio, Van Geest Design
- Laura Pomponi, Luxury Projects