The global authority in superyachting
Specialist insurance scheme launched for classic Riva owners
An insurance scheme for owners of classic Riva yachts has been launched by The Yacht Concierge in conjunction with Ventura and AFL Insurance Brokers.
The scheme was launched at the London Boat Show in January and is a first in the leisure marine sector, despite being common in the automotive world for owners of classic cars. Designed by The Yacht Concierge team in collaboration with specialist insurance brokers AFL and global insurer AIG, the bespoke insurance comes with exclusive policy features designed specifically for owners of the classic boats made by the elite Italian marque.
Key benefits include:
- Riva document care, providing insurance towards the cost of rebuilding vessel documentation following loss
- Liability cover for guardiannage / caretaking staff, for when your Riva is kept in storage or maintenance facilities
- Enhanced gloss finishing and painting cover, to ensure repair meets the standards of excellence expected for these classics
- Cover to meet the increased costs of sourcing vintage parts or recreating historically accurate equivalents
- Continuity discounts to reward long-standing clients
The Yacht Concierge CEO, Michael Newton-Woof, says, “For the first time, classic and historic Riva owners will be able to insure their treasured boats being safe in the knowledge that they have the correct Riva-specific insurance cover, no matter where they are in the world.”
For more details contact the Historic Riva Scheme on +44 (0) 020 3036 0904 or firstname.lastname@example.org