ANOTHER ONE is a 45.54 m Motor Yacht, built in the United Kingdom by Camper & Nicholsons and delivered in 1967.
Her top speed is 14.5 kn and she boasts a maximum range of 2500.0 nm when navigating at cruising speed, with power coming from two MAN diesel engines. She can accommodate up to 10 guests in 5 staterooms, with 12 crew members. She has a gross tonnage of 364.0 GT and a 7.83 m beam.
She was designed by Camper & Nicholsons, who also completed the naval architecture. Camper & Nicholsons has designed 28 yachts and created the naval architecture for 28 yachts.
ANOTHER ONE is in the top 30% by LOA in the world. She is one of 473 motor yachts in the 45-50m size range.
ANOTHER ONE is currently sailing under the Malta flag, the 3rd most popular flag state for superyachts with a total of 911 yachts registered. She is known to be an active superyacht and has most recently been spotted cruising near France. For more information regarding ANOTHER ONE's movements, find out more about BOAT Pro AIS.
- Name: ANOTHER ONE
- Previous Names: TERANCAR NADINE,TERANCAR-NITANI,TANIT
- Yacht Type: Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype: Displacement, Classic Yacht
- Builder: Camper & Nicholsons
- Naval Architect: Camper & Nicholsons
- Exterior Designer: Camper & Nicholsons
- Interior Designer: Arnoldo Pomodoro, Lucio Fontana
- Refits: 1990-01-01,2007-01-01