The global authority in superyachting
BELLA is a 44.65 m Motor Yacht, built in Netherlands by Feadship and delivered in 2008.
Her top speed is 14.5 kn and her power comes from two MTU diesel engines. She can accommodate up to 10 guests in 6 staterooms, with 9 crew members waiting on their every need.
The naval architecture was developed by Feadship De Voogt Naval Architects, who has architected 93 other superyachts in the BOAT Pro database, and the interior of the yacht was designed by Sinot Exclusive Yacht Design, who has 21 other superyacht interior designed in the BOAT Pro database.
BELLA is in the top 30% by LOA in the world.
BELLA is known to be an active superyacht and has most recently been spotted cruising near United States of America. For more information regarding BELLA's movements, find out more about BOAT Pro AIS.
- Name: BELLA
- Previous Names: TV,MADSUMMER,BELLA VITA
- Yacht Type: Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype: Displacement
- Model:F45 Vantage
- Builder: Feadship
- Naval Architect: Feadship De Voogt Naval Architects
- Exterior Designer: Feadship De Voogt Naval Architects, Sinot Exclusive Yacht Design
- Interior Designer: Sinot Exclusive Yacht Design