EXPLORER, a 67.0 m Motor Yacht built in the United States of America and delivered in 1980, is the flagship of Candies Shipbuilders.
Her top speed is 12.0 kn and she boasts a maximum range of 12200.0 nm when navigating at cruising speed, with power coming from two General Motors diesel engines. She can accommodate up to 4 guests in 4 staterooms, with 9 crew members waiting on their every need. She has a gross tonnage of 919.0 GT and a 11.6 m beam.
She was designed by Boris Kirilloff, who also completed the naval architecture. Boris Kirilloff has designed 4 yachts and created the naval architecture for 6 yachts.
Her interior was designed by Joseph Artese, who has 8 other superyacht interiors designed in the BOAT Pro database - she is built with a Steel deck, a Steel hull, and Aluminium and Steel superstructure.
EXPLORER is in the top 5% by LOA in the world. She is one of 182 motor yachts in the 60-70m size range.
EXPLORER is currently sailing under the Marshall Islands flag, the 5th most popular flag state for superyachts with a total of 357 yachts registered. She is known to be an active superyacht and has most recently been spotted cruising near South Africa. For more information regarding EXPLORER's movements, find out more about BOAT Pro AIS.
- Name: EXPLORER
- Previous Names: CLIPPER CAP HAITIEN,ENSCO TENDER,TENDER TIDE,PALADIN SHADOW,PEACEFUL FISH,SAVE OUR SEAS,DANAH EXPLORER
- Yacht Type: Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype: Displacement, Expedition Yacht, Support Ship
- Builder: Candies Shipbuilders
- Naval Architect: Boris Kirilloff
- Exterior Designer: Boris Kirilloff
- Interior Designer: Joseph Artese
- Refits: 2005-01-01,2013-01-01