The global authority in superyachting
IMPULSE is a 27.28 m Motor Yacht, built in United States of America by Broward Marine and delivered in 1995.
Her top speed is 20.0 kn and she boasts a maximum cruising range of 2500.0 nm at 10.0 kn, with power coming from two Detroit Diesel diesel engines. She can accommodate up to 6 guests in 3 staterooms, with 3 crew members waiting on their every need.
She was designed by Broward Marine, who also completed the naval architecture. Broward Marine has designed 144 yachts and created the naval architecture for 147 yachts.
Her interior was designed by Robin Rose, who has 23 other superyacht interior designed in the BOAT Pro database.
- Name: IMPULSE
- Previous Names: LUKOUSAURUS,REVELRY,DAHVIN,UNLEASHED,INDEPENDENCE,FROZEN ASSETS,LADY FRANCES III
- Yacht Type: Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype: Semi-displacement
- Builder: Broward Marine
- Naval Architect: Broward Marine
- Exterior Designer: Broward Marine
- Interior Designer: Robin Rose
- Refits: 2010-01-01