LYNIE-JANE is a 36.88 m Motor Yacht, built in the United States of America by Lawley and delivered in 1922.
Her top speed is 12.0 kn and she boasts a maximum range of 2000.0 nm when navigating at cruising speed, with power coming from two General Motors diesel engines. She can accommodate up to 8 guests, with 5 crew members waiting on their every need. She has a gross tonnage of 175.0 GT and a 6.1 m beam.
She was designed by Cox & Stevens, who also completed the naval architecture. Cox & Stevens has designed 7 yachts and created the naval architecture for 7 yachts.
Her interior was designed by Harrill House, who has 2 other superyacht interiors designed in the BOAT Pro database - she is built with a Teak deck, a Steel hull, and Wood superstructure.
LYNIE-JANE is in the top 30% by LOA in the world. She is one of 1041 motor yachts in the 35-40m size range.
- Name: LYNIE-JANE
- Previous Names: CARITAS,MERDONIA,SPITFIRE,LOCKWOOD,LARGO,ALETA,ENTERPRISE,ELEGANTE,LA COSTA BRAVA II,ECSTASY,ROSAMOND
- Yacht Type: Motor Yacht
- Builder: Lawley
- Naval Architect: Cox & Stevens
- Exterior Designer: Cox & Stevens
- Interior Designer: Harrill House
- Refits: 1957-01-01,1983-01-01,1999-01-01,1989-01-01