MAREVIRA is a 26.0 m Motor Yacht, built in Netherlands by Cammenga and delivered in 1972. She is one of 6 Cammenga Pacific models.
Her top speed is 11.0 kn and she boasts a maximum range of 3000.0 nm when navigating at cruising speed, with power coming from two Gardner diesel engines. She can accommodate up to 6 guests in 3 staterooms, with 3 crew members waiting on their every need. She has a gross tonnage of 114.0 GT and a 6.16 m beam.
She was designed by Willem De Vries Lentsch Jr., who also completed the naval architecture. Willem De Vries Lentsch Jr. has designed 53 yachts and created the naval architecture for 55 yachts.
MAREVIRA is one of 5116 motor yachts in the 24-30m size range, and, compared to similarly sized motor yachts, her volume is 2.11 GT above the average.
MAREVIRA is registered under the Spain flag (along with a total of other 88 yachts)
- Name: MAREVIRA
- Previous Names: SALEIRA,ELIZA A,WEST INDIES,CHINI V
- Yacht Type: Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype: Displacement, Trawler Yacht, Classic Styled Yacht
- Model:Cammenga Pacific
- Builder: Cammenga
- Naval Architect: Willem De Vries Lentsch Jr.
- Exterior Designer: Willem De Vries Lentsch Jr.
- Refits: 1993-01-01,2000-01-01