PATRICIA JOYCE is a 60.02 m Motor Yacht, built in the United Kingdom by Brooke Marine and delivered in 1967.
Her top speed is 15.0 kn and she boasts a maximum range of 6000.0 nm when navigating at cruising speed, with power coming from four Lister Blackstone diesel engines. She can accommodate up to 10 guests, with 22 crew members. She has a gross tonnage of 1159.0 GT and a 11.4 m beam.
She was designed by Admiralty, who has designed 43 other superyachts in the BOAT Pro database.
The naval architecture was developed by Brooke Marine, who has architected 4 other superyachts in the BOAT Pro database, and the interior of the yacht was designed by Robinson Marine Interiors - she is built with a Teak deck, a Steel hull, and Aluminium and Steel superstructure.
PATRICIA JOYCE is in the top 5% by LOA in the world. She is one of 182 motor yachts in the 60-70m size range.
- Name: PATRICIA JOYCE
- Previous Names: A-317 BULLDOG (RFA),H-317 BULLDOG (RN),ALYSSA-M II)
- Yacht Type: Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype: Displacement, Expedition Yacht, Classic Yacht
- Builder: Brooke Marine
- Naval Architect: Brooke Marine
- Exterior Designer: Admiralty
- Interior Designer: Robinson Marine Interiors
- Refits: 2008-01-01,2004-01-01