MY BROTHER BRANCUSI is a 66.8 m Motor Yacht, built in Italy by Arsenale, Venice and delivered in 1966.
Her top speed is 14.0 kn, her cruising speed is 12.0 kn, and she boasts a maximum cruising range of 17000.0 nm at 12.5 kn, with power coming from a Wichmann diesel engine. She can accommodate up to 14 guests in 7 staterooms, with 15 crew members. She has a gross tonnage of 1058.0 GT and a 10.6 m beam.
She was designed by Espen Oeino International, who has designed 54 other superyachts in the BOAT Pro database.
The naval architecture was developed by CNOMV and Dwinger Marineconsult, and the interior of the yacht was designed by E. Sottsass and M. Zanini - she is built with a Teak deck, a Steel hull, and Aluminium superstructure.
MY BROTHER BRANCUSI is in the top 5% by LOA in the world. She is one of 182 motor yachts in the 60-70m size range.
MY BROTHER BRANCUSI is currently sailing under the Cayman Islands flag, the 2nd most popular flag state for superyachts with a total of 1229 yachts registered. She is known to be an active superyacht and has most recently been spotted cruising near Italy. For more information regarding MY BROTHER BRANCUSI's movements, find out more about BOAT Pro AIS.
- Name: MY BROTHER BRANCUSI
- Previous Names: ALBACORA,CRUSTAMAR,AMAZON EXPRESS,KISUCA,TANIT
- Yacht Type: Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype: Displacement, Expedition Yacht, Classic Yacht
- Builder: Arsenale, Venice
- Naval Architect: Dwinger Marineconsult, CNOMV
- Exterior Designer: Espen Oeino International
- Interior Designer: M. Zanini, E. Sottsass
- Refits: 2016-05-01